Coaching Client Survey Results
98% Say Investment in Coaching is Worth it
CALGARY, CANADA - The International Coach Federation (ICF) recently polled coaching clients across North America.
Here are some survey highlights:
- 70% of respondents said their investment in a coach was "very valuable";
28.5% said their investment was "valuable."
- 94% believe coaching is here to stay and become a recognized profession.
- 84.8% said the main role of their coach is to be a sounding-board, to
listen to them and give honest feedback.
- 78% called the coach a motivator
- 56.7% a friend
- 50.5% a mentor
- 46.7% a business consultant
- and 41% a teacher.
- 80.5% say they turn to their coach for help on time management
- 74.3% for
- 73.8% for business advice
- 58.6% on relationships/family
- 51.9% on physical/wellness issues
- 45.2% on personal issues
- 39.5% on goal setting
- 38.1% on financial guidance
- and 11% on creativity.
Contact Dark Horse Strategies for a complimentary coaching session to learn how
our Coaching programs can benefit you and your organization. You’ll be
amazed at the results!
Source: ICF, Q1/1998