How do you know if your company is ready for coaching?
Some of the indicators that an organization may be ready to become a coaching
based culture include the desire for:
- A system that promotes innovation and accelerates results
- Increased effectiveness of recruitment, development and retention of
valuable organizational members
- Increased results from present quality improvement programs
- A more vital corporate culture
- A performance management system thatís applicable throughout the
organization and has meaning for organizational members
- A process to move vision creation and decision making throughout the
organization, thus ensuring that organizational vision and goals are shared
- Improved organizational communication and team effectiveness
- Shared accountability for the success of the organization
If you think youíre ready for coaching, please
e-mail our staff directly with your ideas and questions.
Organizational/Corporate Coaching programs are always tailored to your
organizational needs, so that both individual goals AND corporate goals are
integrated into the coaching process. Here are some typical coaching scenarios
for your consideration.
- Corporate Coaching can be conducted 1-on-1 or in groups. We would schedule
coaching meetings 2 or 3 times per month.
- 1-on-1 Coaching: For phone coaching, meetings typically last 30 or 45
minutes. For in-person coaching, meetings last a minimum of 60 minutes, but 90
minutes is preferable.
- Group Coaching: For phone coaching, meetings last 60-90 minutes. For
in-person coaching, meetings last a minimum of 60 minutes, but 90-120 minutes
is preferable for groups of more than 6 people.
- The Coach is also available to spend longer periods of time at the
client's location - for several hours or an entire day - as needed.
- All coaching programs include unlimited e-mail access to the coach between
- The coach is also available by phone for short check-in calls between
sessions at no additional charge.
- Ask about "Coach on Call" - an additional service where you can call and
request additional time, in person or by phone, when your team is facing a
particular challenge and needs immediate support.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed in writing. For the organization, this means
that the coach will not discuss your corporate business outside the coaching
relationship. For the individual clients being coached, this means that the
coach will not discuss private or group coaching conversations with ANYONE
else within or outside the organization.
- A 6-month minimum contract is typically required.
- For in-person coaching, the client may be asked to cover travel expenses
depending upon the distance.
- Coaching fees are handled on a retainer basis, based on the program and
options you choose, and are payable in advance in 3 or 6 month instalments.