|1.||Clarifying the Role of Change Leader||
- What are the proven competencies of experienced change leaders
- How do I benchmark myself relative to those standards?
- How do my peers, manager, and stakeholders benchmark my performance relative to those standards?
- What's a realistic development plan for ongoing improvement?
|2.||Identifying Strategic Business Goals||
- What does a normal change process look like?
- How do I identify the most urgent business needs?
- What is the cultural readiness for change?
- What is driving my change direction? Is it the same as my change target?
|3.||Developing an Implementation Plan||
- Where's the best place to begin implementing change?
- How do I leverage needs into strategic initiatives?
- How do I contract for win/win outcomes?
- How do I build an implementation team for momentum?
|4.||Getting Real Buy-in from Customers and Stakeholders||
- How can I tell if stakeholders are really engaged?
- What's critical mass and how do I get there?
- What about key people who say they are really bought-in but their behavior says otherwise?
- What do I do about challengers and outlyers?
|5.||De-escalating and Depersonalizing Resistance||
- What is resistance?
- Why does it happen?
- Is it preventable?
- What's normal resistance?
- How do I know if we're stuck and what can I do about it?
|6.||Coaching Key Decision Makers||
- What if first, second, and third attempts don't work?
- Is there one best coaching model?
- What if this person doesn't really want coaching?
- What if I really don't agree or like a person's viewpoint?
- When is enough enough?
|7.||Working Across Boundaries||
- How do I get cohesion when people are scattered and at different levels of commitment?
- How do I keep my own stress and burnout down?
- What are the best ways to keep communication flowing in a globally distributed workforce?
|8.||Building Capacity to Sustain Change||
- What does it take to build capacity to sustain change?
- How can people get trained when they are too busy?
- What tools do teams and project leaders really need to get the job done?
- Why are you a better fit with some customers than others?
- How can you expand your flexibility and comfort?
- Do you operate the same under stress?